Nobody knows your body better than you do. That is why we engage in a collaborative care approach, where we work together to meet your rehabilitation goals. Our primary mission is to provide you effective and high-quality physical therapy treatment. No matter the type of pain or disability you are experiencing, our goal is to reduce and eventually eliminate discomfort and improve overall physical function. We treat problems related to trauma, physical conditions and sports injuries.
Through our commitment to continuing education, you can trust that the services we provide are the newest and most advanced physical therapy treatments available.
PHYSICAL THERAPY SERVICES FOR:
· ORTHOPEDIC REHABILITATION: Neck, back, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot injuries and pain.
· POST SURGICAL REHABILITATION: following neck, back, shoulder and joint surgeries including total knee and hip replacements.
· NEUROLOGICAL REHABILITATION: following stroke, for multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and other neurologic diseases
· SPORTS INJURIES
· CHRONIC PAIN
· BALANCE AND FALL PREVENTION
· TMJ, HEADACHES
· PILATES BASED CORE STRENGTHEINING
· CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME and other hand dysfunctions
· WORK CONDITIONING AND WORK HARDENING
OTHER SERVICES INCLUDE:
· Massage Therapy by licensed massage therapist
· Osteoporosis screening and programs
· Postural Analysis and Correction
· Sports Enhancement